Soft Play Survival Tips for Grown-Ups
Every kid loves a trip to the soft play. But for ill-prepared grown-ups, it can feel a bit like stepping into a jungle! So read our Soft Play Survival Tips from The Fun House, Aviemore and ensure your day out is as fun and stress-free as possible.
- Dress like you mean business – wear socks and clothes fit for climbing and tackling ball pits, just in case you need to conduct a rescue mission from the play zone.
- Call in for backup – that means bring a partner, friend or whoever to keep lookout while you sneak off to grab a coffee.
- Avoid the stampede – plan your visit around the busiest times. Try early morning or late afternoon and have your pick of the best seats with a little more calm. The kids will have more fun too with no queues for the big slide!
- Bring extra socks – socks go missing or they’ll get wet (watch out for mysterious ‘wet spots’ and spillages).
- Take time out – everyone benefits from taking a breather to restore energy (and possibly sanity) levels. So escape to the quiet room or stop for lunch.
- Bring treats – they’ll come in handy when you need to bribe the kids at home time!
FUN HOUSE KIDS' QUOTES
“Why do they call them waiters… when we are the ones who wait?”
“Ouch! I stubbed my toe! The one that ate roast beef!”
“I can spell my mum’s name. M-U-M.”
“My grandpa lives in a vase in the living room.”
Now you know how to survive a trip to the soft play, we hope to see you soon at The Fun House, Aviemore. Check out our new website for details – www.funhouseaviemore.com.
Newsflash! We’re excited to announce that Hilton Coylumbridge will soon be opening a brand new play park at the start of the school summer holidays! Here’s a sneak peak…