A Wheelie Good Time – Karting and Segways in Aviemore
Are you an adrenaline junkie, or do you prefer to take things slow and steady? No matter your preference, we can steer you in the right direction. Screech round the go kart tracks and race to the finish line, or take a tour amongst nature on a leisurely segway ride.
Back on Track
Fast flowing corners, undulating tracks and a downhill design to ensure maximum speed – Aviemore Kart Raceway has everything you need to get you, and your adrenaline, racing! Don’t let the rain stop you. The 550 metre circuit is designed to withstand the temperamental, and often wet, Scottish weather conditions.
No need to book or pay in advance, simply head down to the track and get racing. Just a 10-minute drive from Hilton Coylumbridge, it's perfect for an impromptu excursion. What’s more, waiting times are usually no more than 20 minutes, even during busy times.
What’s on Offer?
- Race suits, gloves and helmets available free of charge
- Kids and grown-ups can share the track with junior and adult karts
- Choose a powerful 270cc kart if all drivers are 17-and-over
- Ride in tandem with dual controls, ideal for racing with kids 4-and-over
- The track is 550 metres long and 6 metres wide for safe overtaking
- Stunning views of the Cairngorm mountains as your backdrop
On a Roll!
Looking for a change of scenery from the fast-pace of the racing circuit? Take things easy with segways at Rothiemurchus and tour the Highland tracks, spotting the local flora and fauna as you go. These quiet, zero-emissions, self-balancing scooters provide a spectacular way to see the local scenery.
What’s on Offer?
- Get to grips with the machines and learn to balance on the flat fields
- Head into the heather moorland for a 30-minute off-road segway tour
- Try out obstacle courses, plus ascent and descent techniques
- Professional activity instructors
- Segways and helmets provided, with a minimum height of 140cm required
Ready for More?
The adventure doesn’t stop when you arrive back at the hotel. Hilton Coylumbridge is a hub for family fun. We’ve got loads of resort activities, family dining and our incredible onsite Fun House – with soft play, a new-look crazy golf course, and games arcade.
Of course, the adults deserve a break too. When you stay with us, children aged 5-and-over can attend our supervised play sessions for free most evenings between 7pm - 9pm in The Fun House! After a day of adventuring in the highlands and onsite, head back to our family rooms with bunk beds and connecting doors. Remember, it's not too late to grab a break away – but be quick our Summer Sale ends soon.