Swap The Black Friday Frenzy for Scottish Highland Relaxation
Friday 25th November is Black Friday – the so-called “biggest shopping day of the year” and a chance to grab yourself a bargain or two. But is it all really worth it?
Read our five reasons why you should avoid the mayhem and instead escape to Hilton Coylumbridge, in the picturesque Cairngorms National Park.
1) It’s dangerous – we’ve all seen the stampedes on TV. Frantic shoppers fighting in supermarket aisles. It’s so crazy, one US website actually keeps a morbid tally of Black Friday deaths and injuries.
2) Long queues – everyone hates queuing. However, those desperate for the hottest Black Friday deals will often be queuing before sunrise. Wouldn’t you rather be tucked up in a cosy guest room or suite?
3) Overspending – a survey in 2015 said one in ten UK customers are “scared they’ll overspend” on Black Friday weekend. So if you can’t be trusted with a credit card, maybe that’s one more reason to get away from it all.
4) Limited stocks – You might well find some great deals advertised. But, with such limited stocks, chances are they’ll all be gone by the time you get there. Pfft! Why bother?
5) Cyber Monday is better – the savviest shoppers wait till Cyber Monday when you can grab top discounts online in the comfort of your home. Makes perfect sense to us!
Now, if that’s not enough to tempt you, maybe some of our latest hotel deals will. Absolutely nothing to do with Black Friday, but great deals all the same.
Autumn Prosecco Breaks
Book rooms from £89 including dinner, breakfast and fizz!
2-Night Highland Spa Break
Book rooms from £175 including dinner and a 60-minute signature massage per guest.
Winter Sale Now On
Book now and save up to 30% off your stay including dinner and breakfast.
Don’t forget, Hilton Coylumbridge offers a choice of great bars and restaurants and plenty of fun activities for kids and adults. Hope to see you here soon!